NK - Re: Insert BIG IDEA here

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 16:49:52 PDT 1999

Greetings Northkeep,

We have been following this thread, and considering the BIG IDEA.

Thorgrim and I have no objections to anyone doing anything
that follows the rules within the SCA.  It would be a good thing
to show the public more of our activities.  The only requirement
that we will place on the classes or demonstrations is that they
do NOT occur during the Tournament.  The tournament generally
doesn't last more than 2 hours.  This will leave ample time for
those of you who would like to teach or take a class.

If enough folks are willing, there are many open weekends during
the summer when we *could* do another demo that is more A&S
oriented.

We remain in service
Thorgrim and Sigen
Hersir and Herrin Nordvirk