NK - (insert BIG IDEA here)

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Sep 19 17:19:55 PDT 1999

Rebecca M. Heydon wrote:

> Well, I see no problems in having classes...here are some questions, though:
> 1) who's gonna teach them and organize them? (It's less than 2 weeks    away)
> 2) will having them at the same time as the tourney be a problem? (i.e.
> the audience isn't an audience as they are in class)
> 3) will the classes be 'open' to the non-SCA spectators?
>
> Ultimately, you've got my stamp of approval but I am one voice of three. :-)
>
> Rowan

	I can do my "Great Garb in One Day" pretty much just as well at
Dionadair as anyplace else, barring high winds, and ditto participation
in the bardic guild meeting and persona class.  I can't think of any
reason not to have non-SCA observers/participants in the classes; in
fact it might be helpful to potential members to see this.  What is
the exact date of Dionadair?

					Catrin