NK - uuuggggg

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 17:37:13 PDT 1999

Maidenhair,

  I thrills me to no end that you enjoyed Guardian.  I hope that you and
your Lord get the chance to come to Rundel's Margrave Vormund V in
McAlester, Ok.  As one of the Autocrats I hope that everyone can make it to
this grand event the we have planned.Please note that there are a couple of
activities listed on Sunday. Including the premeir Blood Pit Melees (think
Blood of Heroes) or ask me more about it.

               Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
               ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
               ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward
               Drighton of Northkeep