NK - Dionadair

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Mon Sep 20 18:14:47 PDT 1999

What time on October 2 will the Tourney begin?  It seems that if it lasts
for only two or so hours, the other things could streach out across the
afternoon.  The revel is then that evening at the 11th and Garnett location
about 7pm?  I am working on knowing what times things are  to know our other
plans, as it is Kit's birthday.  I am sure she would be thrilled if the SCA
filled it all.

Poor kid had so much fun at Moonshaddowe that she slept 14 hours last night
and fell asleep a 5 this evening for a nap.

Susan of Northkeep