NK - (insert BIG IDEA here)-

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Sep 19 20:33:09 PDT 1999

It should be agreed that the primary thrust of the Dionadair Tourney is
the Dionadair Tourney.  All classes, demos, etc. must take
second place to that.  There is also a limit to what we can cram into
one day in the out of doors.  It may well be that the garb class can
better aid the attendees at another time and place where access to
sewing machines, ironing boards, etc. can be obtained.  However, I see
no reason a bardic circle cannot take place after the tourney is
completed.  Notwithstanding Ld. Merrik's inappropriate but honest gut
reaction, we should honor the efforts of those competing for the title
of Dionadair with our attention and support.

					Catrin