NK - (insert BIG IDEA here)- I believe you can count on us!

Hersir1 at aol.com Hersir1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 21:48:48 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/20/99 9:52:53 PM Central Daylight Time, Anawyn at aol.com
writes:

<< I love a good fight too, and if we can get an idea of time slots, it will
not
 be difficult to make sure our undivided attention is yours first, before we
 attempt anything else. I don't know that we can bring about everything, as
 far as being able to fit all the desired classes, etc., though.>>
     stuff snipped
 <<Meanwhile, as you lads are thumpin' each other, I will be in the ranks
with
 the other admirers just off the tourney field, properly sighing, and
 applauding your efforts, so that you may die valiantly for me!
 Regards,
 Lady Anawyn

Heilsa *Lady* Anawyn,
     My Lady and I have not spoken with Merrick about the times yet,
but We were thinking that armor inspection might start at 9:00A. It would
continue until 10:00A at which time the List would close and the Tourney
would start immediately thereafter. I believe that my Lady posted earlier,
that the List generally doesn't last much longer than two hours, so We
will have the entire afternoon for instruction and bardic entertainment.
Around 7:30P We'll start the revel at the same location as the last
(SW corner of E 11th and S 129th behind the Curt's Gas Station).

Also, to clear up any eligibility questions;
                  Those vying for Dionadair, must live within the Barony of
                        Northkeep or its Canton of Rundel.
                  Competitors may not be members of the Chivalry.
                  The victor of the Tourney will be the "warlord" of the
Barony
                    and will be expected to accompany the Hersir to all
                    commanders meetings at Gulf War.
                  The Dionadair will also be expected to coordinate the
                    Tourney to select their successor.
My Lady and I will announce this at the upcoming Populace Meeting.
If anyone has further questions, I intend to be at  Wednesday night
Fighter Practice or they can address them to this List.
                     In Service to Barony, Region, and Crown,
                                           Thorgrim Bjornson
                                                     Hersir Nordvirk (Baron
Northkeep)