NK - to all those who have been restructured, downsized, relocated and shortsheeted

Karen Cutter lycatrina at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 12:00:48 PDT 1999

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!! *eyes darting side to side,
peering over her shoulders* First Malcolm, now you
guys, next thing you know Northkeep really will be in
the frozen north!!! When the rumors of a plot to
transplant Northkeep first started going around the
therapist in me said you're all paranoid, BUT it is
beginning to seem as if something IS afoot.
Caterina