NK - OCTOBER DEMO!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 18:32:36 PDT 1999

I am posting this early - I will also have it in the Saga but, obviously the
sooner we know something, the better we can schedule. We are requested to do
a demo at Emerson Elementary, 909 North Boston,  8:15 A.M. to 9:15 A.M., but
the "medival faire" of sorts, will be continuing longer, so you can hang
around if you are interested.
This is Dirgelion's son, Anthony's school, and they are studying the middle
ages, and his teacher would like for us to come.
I am not going to be able to make it, since we are going live with a new
system at work, and we have been forbidden to take any time off that week,
but please let me know if anyone you would be able to make it. The teacher
has been asking Dirgelion about numbers of people coming, so if we can let
her know it would be appreciated.
Let me know - Many Thanks!
Anawyn