NK - where is everybody?

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Sep 29 11:59:41 PDT 1999

Oh yeah me too,  about this time funds coming in are low, most ppl are
saving for their holidays.
nothing really to do except wait for 1530 to hit so i can go home.  that's a
long drive w/o perry doing the driving.  Darn no nap for me.  lol
everything is still up in the air for us going to dionadar.  But I am
looking forward to it just the same.

I made plum cobbler at the last revel, but I don't think anyone knew what it
was so it didn't all get eaten.
I could go for some ideas as to what to bring as well.
Maybe a spice cake?

hay, did you mess up that library catolog?  :)

I hope you are feeling better?
Maidenhair