NK - where is everybody?

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Wed Sep 29 14:08:13 PDT 1999

Well, if it were a regular run-of-the-mill staff person, that would be one
thing.  It was a *gasp* librarian....(oh the horror, the horror...).

Rowan

At 03:46 PM 9/29/1999 -0500, Dairmaid wrote:
>At 03:41 PM 9/29/99 -0500, Rowan wrote:
>>Oh, there is supposition of intelligence...hmm...well, I suppose
>>concentrated ignorance could be confused as such....
>
>Remember, "Never attribute to malice what can be written off as simple
>human stupidty"...   So this person *probably* thought they were doing
>the right thing (I have only very rarely heard processing staff actually
>SAY "I'll just do it this way - if it's wrong, no one will notice for ten
>to fifteen years"...)
>
>>And a person pie....hmm....*evil grin*....I'll just sit and ponder and
>>dream....
>
>Some days, it's the only way to get through the day.
>
>Marc/Diarmaid

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******