NK - DEMO - October 25th

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 19:15:21 PDT 1999

Got a request from our Janece, who is also a member of Cornerstone - one of
the many home-school groups. They would like us to come to their monthly
meeting on Monday, October 25th, 12 noon to 2:00-ish. Would be happy with
"just about anything" - so, wow, anyone can come!!
Mark your calendars, and here are some addtional details: meeting is at the
Garnett Church of Christ, 12000 East 31st St.. East of Garnett, and they are
in building 2, 3rd door from the east end.  There is a sign on the door
(NorthEast Door).
Please let me know if you can make it, so I can let her pass the info on to
the group and confirm we are coming.
Also, please offer up some positive thoughts for Janece, she has been ill for
several weeks - not sure what it is, and both she and Gareth are missing
being around us. Hope the Suarez's can make Dionader!
Many Thanks in Advance!
Anawyn :->