NK - Confessions of a Man Addicted to Numbers

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Thu Sep 30 08:33:06 PDT 1999

> Valstarr (jor any other interested party), I have told you
> before, marry any
> woman you like, they all turn into a perfectly cold and abusive female.

That is COMPLETELY untrue! Everyone knows that the women in *my* family are
nosy, bossy and manipulative....but certainly not cold and abusive! Hmph! I
am one of the _warmest_ nosy and bossy and manipulative wenches my husband
knows! (Especially when I roll his butt into the floor at 3am, huh?)
hehehehe

Janece