NK - More Confessions of a Man Addicted to Numbers

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Sep 30 09:42:24 PDT 1999

At 11:14 AM 9/30/1999 -0700, Valstarr wrote:

Valstarr, my dear, if you want Perfectly Cold and Abusive, keep looking for
Perfectly Cold and Abusive.  Who's to say she won't move into this Barony
soon?  Who's to say she isn't lurking on the list?  Who's to say you
haven't met her already, she's just afraid to show her true self??!  Get a
new quest if you must to subsidize your life, but never give up on the true
ques!!!!

Did Columbus give up on finding the New World?  No!
Did Lord Karl Hungus give up the notion he could fly if he really, 	really
tried?  No!  (Though I suspect his days are numbered...).
Did Elliott (our psycho cat) ever give up on the quest for the Perfect
Arby's Straw?  No!

Stick to your guns, man!  She's out there! Tally ho!!!! (And if she's not
in Ansteorra, I'm convinced she's in Calontir....)

Whew.

No more Mt. Dews for me.  Three is my limit.  I now return you to your
regular programming.

Rowan

>   And isn't this the wrong Barony to have been looking for the
>Perfectly Cold and Abusive Woman in anyway, with all the kind, warm and
>gentle Ladies there are in Northkeep?
>   I am glad Merrick posted his advice on the list. I've been wanting to
>cite his advice, but didn't want to without his permission.
>
>   Valstarr
>   I'll have to give thought to a New Quest

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******