NK - Confessions

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Thu Sep 30 12:51:37 PDT 1999

> This message just goes to prove you are more cold and abusive than most.
> (EVIL grin)
> Merrik

 HAHAHAHahahahahaha!! The truth of the matter is that we are currently
sleeping on a twin size mattress lying upon the floor that we took away from
our oldest child who is instead now sleeping on the couch. I, being a NOT
smallish sort of woman, quite frequently roll over wrong during the night
and inadvertantly (I SWEAR!) roll his wee buttocks onto the floor! This has
provided us with great mirth....but I suspect is starting to wear thin by
now for poor Gareth!  Caitlin accidently did this to him the other day and
instead of helping him up she grabbed the phone and said, "Hello? My Daddy
roll over and fall down! He fall in floor! Hello?!" Thus I suppose also
inadvertently proving that *she* is cold and abusive! LOL! She did
apparently try to dial 911 though.....

Janece
who is trying to picture Merrik without an evil grin! j/k!