NK - Burn Ban???

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Wed Sep 1 13:34:43 PDT 1999

Hmmm... well, there's always Weisenfeurer Baronial.  To my knowledge, no
burn ban there. (And not as far to drive).

Ya know, Gothic will still be fun with or without flame....from what I
understand, there may be rain to frolic in down there over the weekend!

Rowan

At 12:00 AM 9/1/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>UGH.... I just can't imagine an event without a fire. We have plans to go to
>gothic this weekend but..... so, you think we should still go? Should we go
>to a different event?
>
>In need of advice,
>Elspeth

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."