NK - Questions - Answers

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 16:53:43 PDT 1999

We stand ready to help a brother in arms! The pattern making world has
seemingly awakended to the needs of period re-enactment folks, and have come
out with quite an expansion this year, so I guess we need to know more about
the size you need, and, if you wish, we can pick up something appropriate.

Lucky you to have talented seamstresses to work from pictures! If you need to
reference those, I suggest checking out the downtown location of the Tulsa
Public Library - they have the mother lode of costuming books. The books are
all grouped together, under costuming. If you can't make it there, I have
xeroxed a good half of one of the books, since that is around my time period,
and you are welcome to look at them, or I will fax appropriate copies to
wherever you need.

Now, consider that a good  ol' pair of sweat pants work very well for
fighting use. For "dressier" the loose tunic style pants are pretty easy to
make. Do you need fabric, have an idea of what you want and what you can
afford and want us to pick out something? I would venture to say that
Mistress Catrin is about as expert in that area as they come.

Let me know on any of the above and we'll get on it for you.

And by the way, what kind of sneaky, Norman-ish turn-coat behavior is warning
the authorities of our intended acts of plunder, hm-m??  Don't you know that
"girls just wanna have FUN??" LOL.
Anawyn :->