NK - Answers-Thanks!

John Yates ktmc at icok.net
Wed Sep 1 23:42:42 PDT 1999

To those about to Raid, I salute you!
   Lady Anwayn posted, in part:
<snip>
Let me know on any of the above and we'll get on it for you.
<end snippage>

   My thanks to you and Mistres Catrin for your kind and helpful advice.
Let me check on what all I'll need, for now I may try the sweats. I'm
not sure when I'll be back in Tulsa, but I hope to get a look around if
I'm at Wisenfeur as I hope. I saw a neat tunic style when I came up to
populace this week.

<snip again>
And by the way, what kind of sneaky, Norman-ish turn-coat behavior is
warning the authorities of our intended acts of plunder, hm-m??  Don't
you know that "girls just wanna have FUN??" LOL.
<end second snippage>

Two Points, Gracious Lady Raider,
1. I was referring to the mechanical and electronic chroniclers, not the
local constabulary. Trust me, the 'chroniclers' would not strive to
prevent your expedition, nay, but would be most interested in spinning
the yarn of the clothing raid of the season, perchance?
2. MANY moons have past since last I played that particular version from
the 'bard' Cindy Lauper!

Thanks, and Happy Raiding!
Valstarr