NK - ALERT ! TEXTILE VIKINGS SUFFER SETBACK !

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 16:11:54 PDT 1999

Well, I did not receive a flyer from J. Boyer, as I expected, it being a
"sale" weekend for virtually everything, so I called her. She is having a
sale MONDAY ONLY, for 4 hours, and the ad will be in Sunday's paper.
So, rather than face the dire consequences of "retail prices", we will either
have to :
(1) forget about it, or  (2) have a smaller, auxilliary "coastal raid", to
supplement the larger, alreadyplanned "inland raid" on Satuday.
Won't stop our fun, but for any who were going to catch up with us later,
let's just go with JoAnn Fabrics (formerly Cloth World) in the shopping
center behind Mervyn's just off of 71st and Memorial, as our first stop and
plan from there.

There are more locations of Hancocks and JoAnns, so we can certainly go to
the others as well, since I have found that they often have different stuff
or at least alternate colors of same cloth.
See you Saturday!
Anawyn "Yardegud" (My new "Viking" name, har har)