NK - Gothic

ShipMaria at aol.com ShipMaria at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 19:13:34 PDT 1999

KKaeding at energy.twc.com writes:

<< I'll let Elspeth fill you in on how it was, I'd hate for my account of the
 event to be incorrect... but to sum it up, it was a long drive, and it was
 hot, but it was fun  oh... and it rained, too... that was kinda nice.

 Lazarus

Hey! that's not funny! :P I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Elspeth

(besides, it wasn't that long, it wasn't that hot, it wasn't that fun and it
didn't rain till the end! Jeez, get it right!)