[Re: NK - Wiesenfeurer Baronial results]

Eire Web eireweb at usa.net
Wed Sep 8 10:28:33 PDT 1999

Scott Fridenberg <scottf at webzone.net> wrote:

Rebecca M. Heydon wrote:

> So...what news from this event?  I queried the Ansteorran list and nada.
> Anyone?  Anyone?

    Those who didn't go , (and there were a lot of you) really missed out
on a fun event.  Someone already reported on the Chivalric and Rapier
lists.  The Bardic was won by Lady Sibeal inghean ui Ruairc (Bella).  I
have to say it was one of the funnest competitions I've entered in a
while.

What Robert has failed to mention here is that he himself was in the final
round of the competition and let's just say I'm glad I didn't have to judge
it.

Lady Bella

That which does not kill us will,more than likely,maim us for life and leave
deep emotional scars.