NK - events & tourneys-don't worry, be happy!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 15:45:37 PDT 1999

Well, anything for comfort is just fine by me - I am one big camping wooss. I
am not the hardy type, If it aint comfy, I ain't doin' it!! I have absolutely
the biggest air mattress AND a foam pad on top of that, and two soft
comforters...oh, and a pea on the bottom of the tent underneath (ahem). (Of
Course)
ANYway, don't try to rough it, unless you just want to, and don't worry about
toes - these folks are very friendly, and mainly concentrate on having a good
time!
Anawyn :->