NK - where is everyone

KTMC ktmc at icok.net
Tue Sep 14 20:38:19 PDT 1999

Well,
   I came back from three days off of work, found over 100 e-mails
a'waiting. There was mention of a wwwee, uh, a wweedd, uh, oh, well,
that thing that involves getting a wif, wii, oh, never mind.
   Then there was a separate propos..., uh, a prroo, oh, well, one of
those things that can lead to the previous topic I referred to.
   No offense meant to anybody, congratulations to all appllicable.
   I have done some work on a minor poem to commemmorate the Labor Day
Weekend Textile Vikings Raid. However, the e-mail with Lady Anawyn's
response that included the names of the 'Raiders' I need for it is
buried in the Netscape of another computer. I need to get into it,
before I finish the piece, which should be tonight or tomorrow.
   Hope everyone is having a great evening. I saw Beorthlic and Robert
that I knew at Wisenfeur Baronial, and I am sure there were other folk I
missed during the time that I was there.

   Valstarr