NK - Pillaging Prose

Cat cat at intcon.net
Wed Sep 15 18:59:12 PDT 1999

Just don't use those shell buttons... they're very pretty but break easily.
I think  oyu make the jacket hip length (with left over room for her
growing bones) then attach pieces of the desired length like tabs around
the hem.
I'm working on an "Easy Garb for Newbies and the Seamstrically Challenged"
with tips and clear drawings and the easy way to do most things.... maybe
not fitted bodices, but things like puffy pants and shirts and t-tunics.

Ankae the Short
of House Ravenoak

"It takes a Viking to raise a village"