NK - Like foop there are no e-mail viruses

Scott Fridenberg scottf at webzone.net
Fri Sep 17 11:39:20 PDT 1999

I should have phrased that more carefully.  You CAN send a virus as an
attachement to an E-Mail.  Reading the E-mail won't give you the virus,
opening the attachement can.  As a rule you should never open attachemnts if
you don't know what they are or where they came from.  And never configure
your software to open attachemnts automatically.

Robert