NK - (insert BIG IDEA here)- I believe you can count on us!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 19:51:56 PDT 1999

I love a good fight too, and if we can get an idea of time slots, it will not
be difficult to make sure our undivided attention is yours first, before we
attempt anything else. I don't know that we can bring about everything, as
far as being able to fit all the desired classes, etc., though.

Lady Elisabetta does not feel that she can accomplish the personae class in
this setting, and it is probably one which benefits from a different
environment. Mistress Catrin has already enthusiastically offered to do garb
class, and that will be wonderful, but, I want to make it clear that we
should not  be interested in seeing pressure  put on anyone to conform to
this. It is a bonny idea, and will certainly offer a refreshingly different
pace for some things, but let's see if others feel that it will suit their
plans.

Meanwhile, as you lads are thumpin' each other, I will be in the ranks with
the other admirers just off the tourney field, properly sighing, and
applauding your efforts, so that you may die valiantly for me!
Regards,
Lady Anawyn