NK - (insert BIG IDEA here)- I believe you can count on us!

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Tue Sep 21 08:55:57 PDT 1999

> Whoever wants to can WIN for me... but die valiantly for someone
> else <grin>.
>
> Elspeth
> (who's just teasin...geesh!)

And please no tragic wounds either...some of us ladies have sensitive
stomachs and look really BAD doing the sobbing over wounded and dying
thing....face gets all blotchy, hair straggles down, etc....you get the
picture! <grin> We have been attempting to get Caitlin in the spirit of
watching things like this by having her watch sporting events with us on tv.
The other day during a football game she was clapping and yelling, "Go! Go!
Get that guy!" It was too cute and funny! So anyone who wishes to fight for
our wee almost 3 year old lady can listen for THAT cry...LOL!

Janece