NK - Thanks Robert and Caitrin

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Sep 21 00:32:29 PDT 1999

Addington, Debbie, A wrote:

> Frederick (Baulsac) oh Lord help me, and I would also like to thank you for
> encouraging words and our Largess.  We both love jewelry!

	I see I cleverly managed to get Frederick's name wrong as well
as inadvertently leaving out Etienne (trying to put the word out as soon
as possible what a fantastic experience this was, too late at night to
get everything straight).  Robert had an unfair advantage having the
cards with everyone's name (and correct spelling!) on them.  If I'd had
any sense, I would have copied everything down before I left the site.
> But all in all, it was just wonderfully fun.  I had a great time researching it and I hope to do more.  Freddie is going to have to start reading the Ansteorran song book.  NO MORE INTERNET JOKES!  :)
> Maidenhair

	Don't mind internet jokes...actually this one reminded me of old
days when my clan brother Thomas was active.  Anyone who's been around
long enough to remember his knows he has a predilection for the most
appalling shameless puns.  He introduced the "frayed knot" to me about
a decade and a half ago.   I want to hear more from both of you.  This
thing is just more proof that the newcomers we've had in the last few
years are an especially fine lot of people who are going to be great and
keep this Barony great well into the next millenium!

						Catrin