NK - Elfsea Defender

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Wed Sep 22 10:15:47 PDT 1999

At 09:35 AM 9/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Who is going to Elfsea Defender?  Anastasia and I are going.
>-Belle

Kit and I are currently fighting the desire.  Not sure how sucsessfully
though.  They are advertizing the first youth rapier turney and that would
be great to be in.  Kit got her mask yesterday and is ready to use it.  We
need to get with Selwyn and figure out how to turn the suade I have into a
doublet for her.  I also need to find the perfect fabric and make her a
fighter shirt of billowing sleeves.

Thank you Hon. Robery and Baroness Catrin again for the high praise.  We are
completly addicted and Kit now has an obbsession with amber.  Peg is
planning on hunting trout this weekend, but they will not be using period
weapons.

Hope to see folks at fighter practice tonight,
Susan
shamrock at intcon.net