NK - List.

The Lady Laron laron at mmind.net
Wed Sep 22 18:39:46 PDT 1999

I have been told I need someone to sit list with me. . . Light list that
is... Anyone care to volunteer, or do I have to drag someone?  *laugh*
Britta has said she would like whomsoever is sitting, to be experienced....

Laron.

"I hate with as much passion as I love"

 -My Dying Bride
  "Angel and the Dark River"

If you sleep to dream, then may all the gods protect you from the black
horses that fly through everyone's sleep. . . the mare's of night, the
saints of the dark. . . pray that you get left behind. . . .
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/3297/enter.html