NK - book sale

Sword112 at aol.com Sword112 at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 14:53:08 PDT 1999

Just a last minute reminder that tonight at 6:00 at the Martin regional
library         we will be having our book sale.  All the proceeds will be
going to the toy            fund to buy toys so that some children who might
not get any toy's for           Christmas can.  The paper backs are only . 20
cents apiece, So bring your             money and a friend and help out.

        Thanks
Wilhelm