NK - where is everybody?

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Wed Sep 29 13:41:13 PDT 1999

Oh, there is supposition of intelligence...hmm...well, I suppose
concentrated ignorance could be confused as such....

And a person pie....hmm....*evil grin*....I'll just sit and ponder and
dream....

Rowan

At 02:13 PM 9/29/1999 -0500, Dairmaid wrote:
>At 01:52 PM 9/29/99 -0500, Rowan wrote:
>>Did you know that over the course of 13 years, one individual can do
>>horrendous amounts of damage to a library card catalog?
>
>Especially if you put your mind to it...
>
>>And as I am in a baking mood, what should I take to the revel?  Anyone?
>>Anyone?
>
>No one in particular, but if you really want to bake a person pie....
>
>Marc/Diarmaid

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******