NK - where is everybody?

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Sep 28 16:19:39 PDT 1999

Rebecca M. Heydon wrote:

> I, for one, am having just a ducky day at work.  :-)

 	Ditto.  The week after vacation back at work just sucks swamp
water.  Just when I get to the bottom of the pile left for me on my
desk, it's the first of the month and time for the billing.  Guess who
does the billing?
	Does anyone want a nice dog?  Some slimeball dumped a young female dog
who has been living in our parking lot at work for the last week.  I
bought some dog food and am feeding and watering her.  She was a little
timid at first, now I am her best friend and she runs up to me to lick
my hands and face (if I let her).  She comes up about to my knee and is
black and tan, maybe part hound though she has kind of a whippet-like
body.  Short hair.  Very friendly and other than being very hungry,
appears to be in good health.  I call her Sweetie.  Any takers? The SPCA
can take her but not until December.  I can't let her live in a parking
lot till December.  Yes, I have "Sucker" tattooed on my forehead,
apparently to match the neon sign on our roof.  People (I use
the term loosely) who dump animals should be flogged with live scorpions
(if that isn't too cruel to the scorpions).

> So...everyone ready for the Dionader this weekend?

	Yes.  Gathering up stuff for A & S display along with my portable
table.

> And as I am in a baking mood, what should I take to the revel?  Anyone?
> Anyone?

	I'm assuming you'll be taking Merrik, but what's that got to do
with baking?  Maybe a nice Merrik tart without so much Merrik in it
(apologies to Monty Python)

				Catrin