NK - Confessions of a Man Addicted to Numbers

KTMC ktmc at icok.net
Wed Sep 29 22:46:00 PDT 1999

His Excellency posted, in part:
<snip>
You're not supposed to let them know  we can count *and* (gasp) add.
<end snippage>
ShipMaria posted in reply, in part:
<snip>
That's it! I'm not buying that excuse NO MORE when the guys come home
missing some of the kids!
<end snippage>

Oooppps!!!! hehehe :) Do we men use that excuse? Would I get any of my
attached comrades of Northkeep in trouble? : )

Does that mean that I need to keep thse kinds of things quiet if I ever
do find the Perfectly Cold and Abusive Woman? : )

Getting myself into heaps o' hassles, possibly,
Valstarr