NK - ALERT ! TEXTILE VIKINGS SUFFER SETBACK !

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Fri Sep 3 19:14:22 PDT 1999

Dearest "Yardegud who is sometime Anawyn" and other incumbent pillagers,

Hehehe...at any rate, I will unfortunately not be joining the raid on
Saturday. I suppose that someone has to stay behind and keep they guys out
of trouble! <G> I just received a call and my eldest shall be returning home
from his Arkansas visit with family on Saturday and naturally they have no
idea what TIME they intend to drop him off. He's been gone for 2 weeks and
has been sorely missed. At any rate, I'd like to hear more about the 2nd
part of this plan...the possible Monday excursion?

Janece the homebody
somerled at mciworld.com