NK - Drape and Pillage

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Mon Sep 6 17:17:58 PDT 1999

Sorry to take up bandwidth for a personal message, but I can't
locate Zahava's email address...
	Zahava, we didn't forget your dark-background brocade request--
I looked at all the stores we went to, but I couldn't find any dark
brocades!  I figured it'd be a snap to find something in black, brown,
forest green or navy, but not a chance.  Amazing.  There was some pretty
burgundy brocade (all that color, with textured design) but I wasn't
sure that would do, so I erred on the side of caution.
	Maybe one of the other stores has what you want, or maybe this
is not the year dark brocade is is fashion.  Frustrating.

					Catrin