NK - DEMO MEMO

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Wed Sep 8 14:43:05 PDT 1999

As long as you are willing to say, "I don't know, but I bet (gesture towards
a person) that Lord\Lady might", you don't have to know diddle.
Just dress up nice and act like you think the S.C.A. was the best thing
since sliced bread... but remember I use Merrik-Speak, never politically
correct or straight-laced enough, so I don't mean any disdain by saying "act
like", just me being simple.

It is on Mingo just south of 31st on the East side of the road, just past
Mingo Creek.  How much does one have to know to be ready to make a demo?  It
feels like we have been doing this for ever and it hasn't even been 3
months.

Susan
shamrock at intcon.net