NK - Youth Combat Meeting

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 17:14:05 PDT 1999

OOO!  Something that doesn't conflict with a class or work.  Of course,
I won't have time to fight or train until my Latin Class class ends at
8:20pm on December 6.  What is the problem, you might ask?  As of 7:50
am
on December 6, I will be 18 years of age and a legal adult in OK.
(**Grumble, Grumble**)  Still it might be fun to meet other young
people in the area.  We will see what my homework load is.

Will the meeting be garbed or sans garb?  And just how many young
people (like 18 and under) are in Northkeep?
If anyone need to contact me, BTW, I am AOL IMable at "Mils Liv"

Aline