NK - what a storm!

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sat Sep 11 00:13:53 PDT 1999

Craig Henson wrote:

> Here it is, Sat. night and I still have no answer. Is anyone else at home
> tonight, if so what's going on.

	Well, I'm sitting at home trying to recover from sciatica (which
is the reason I missed Facon & Stasia's wedding, blessings of health,
happiness and long life to the couple), which makes me cranky enough to
say: What are your prospects and how do you plan to support this lovely
lady and her daughter in the manner in which she deserves?  A detailed
financial statement plus a list of properties and goods you plan to
settle on your prospective bride had better be forthcoming.  I think she
would look very nice in a lot of amber, which I will gladly assist you
in selecting for only a 20% finder's fee.
	Don't keep either of us waiting for the above if you know what's
good for you.

					Baroness Catrin
					Someone has to act as mother of
					the bride, why not me