NK - Pillaging Prose

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Sep 15 05:15:04 PDT 1999

I have ordered the Complete Anachronist book, but I figure it will be awhile
longer before it arrives.
>From pics that I've seen, I believe the doublet should fall just to the top
of the hip line and a bit higher if it has peplums.
Jas townsend sells horn and bone buttons,  They are online and their catolog
is free.  I ordered some cookbooks and a horn comb.  I received my order in
about 2 weeks.  I got everything I ordered and was pretty happy w/ it.
Maidenhair