NK - WEDDING

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 17 20:53:42 PDT 1999

---Marc Carlson <marc-carlson at utulsa.edu> wrote:

> So, how did the wedding go?
>
> We had planned on attending but we had to replace an alternator
instead.

> Marc/Diarmaid

I'd say it went very well.  The weather turned out to be nice, and
they conducted the ceremony under a gazebo in the park, near Reichardt
and Gwyn's place.

The bride looked lovely, in a red velvet, and black satin Elizabethan.
 The Bride and Groom included the children in the ceremony by having
them all light the "Unity" candle.  That was an especially nice touch.

Alot of folks came in from out of town for this one; including Don
Malcolm, Ly. Bridgit, Sean, John-John, Cathy, Jeff and Tiffany.  We
got to meet many wonderful new folks as well.

The food was wonderful and there was lots of it!  There was also many
wonderful choclate cakes.  If you missed out it's shame it was a
wonderful day.  Facon tells me that he will post the pictures from the
wedding to the net soon so that people who didn't get to go can see
what they missed.  Otherwise, if you can't wait for that, send me a
message and I'll send you a picture.

YIS
-Belle
===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox