NK - uuuggggg

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Sep 21 05:16:18 PDT 1999

MiLord,

Rundel is the next event I am planning on attending.  As to whether or not
my lord will accompany me is still in the air, hanging like Avalon's mist.
My sons (both) will be attending w/ me and that usually much more fun.  I
look forward to seeing updated info about the Vormund on the un-official web
site.  It is so nice to just print it all out and double check for updates.
Thank you again,
Maidenhair