NK - talk about lost in cyber space

malfretha aka pamnk malfretha at juno.com
Wed Sep 22 19:52:54 PDT 1999

As you know my family and I are not around as often as we used to be.
Working on this diligently but without much luck thus far.
We are now getting snippets of information from the NK list....and are
very grateful for it
However, and there may be more than one reason, we have no idea when
anything is taking place.
There has been mention of 3 upcoming events but no dates.
If someone who has this knowledge would please post it to the list or
e-mail me personally....it would be greatly appreciated.

malfretha