NK - where is everybody?

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Wed Sep 29 13:46:41 PDT 1999

At 03:41 PM 9/29/99 -0500, Rowan wrote:
>Oh, there is supposition of intelligence...hmm...well, I suppose
>concentrated ignorance could be confused as such....

Remember, "Never attribute to malice what can be written off as simple
human stupidty"...   So this person *probably* thought they were doing
the right thing (I have only very rarely heard processing staff actually
SAY "I'll just do it this way - if it's wrong, no one will notice for ten
to fifteen years"...)

>And a person pie....hmm....*evil grin*....I'll just sit and ponder and
>dream....

Some days, it's the only way to get through the day.

Marc/Diarmaid