NK - Confessions of a Man Addicted to Numbers

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Sep 30 08:58:51 PDT 1999

As the original context of the comment was Angus and Merrick giving
Valstarr pointers on women at Mazzio's in the midst of much laughing and
many women (who nodded in agreement), I don't think the intent was to
women-bash.  Joking is one thing, bashing is something else....

Besides, Valstarr is the one who *wants* a cold and abusive woman.  Some
men go for that. :-)

Rowan

At 10:05 AM 9/30/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Merrick said:
>     ...I have told you before, marry any woman you like, they all turn
>     into a perfectly cold and abusive female
>

>     Does this mean you should marry a woman you DON'T like?
>
>     And if you're going to do women bashing, do we get to do men-bashing?
>
>     sofia-b

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******