NK - need to corspond with the hearld

Tim Adams toadams at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 08:07:01 PDT 2000

Milady Maidenhair,
never appoligize for giving the best you know, I appoligize if
you thought I called your aid in question.  I am very pleased,
with what aid you have rendered.  =)

>sorry, i do not have any better options than that. maid
Oh and at least you had a opnion, I was lost.
but alas all this great conversation has has finally allowed
Lady Rowan to find Sir Fitzmorgans Email.
I thank you both very much.

Cormac Yn'Dubh