NK - Fashion Police and Textile Vikings

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Mon Apr 3 15:12:49 PDT 2000

Susan O'Neal wrote:

> At 02:33 PM 03/28/2000 -0600, you wrote:
> >Jennifer Jackson wrote:
> >>
> >> Would this be on Saturday or Sunday?  I know one or two of us from Rundle
> >> mightlike to come to this, but we have a commitment on Saturday afternoon.
> >> It is a demo kind of thing and we really can not afford for any of our
> >> members to miss it.  That is my shameless plug for Sunday, or at least to
> >> last into Saturday evening late, from Rundle.
> >>
> >> Dagmar
>
> Catrin wrote
> >       Sunday works well for me if it's ok with Susan.
>
> Yes, I saw the banner for the Herb Fair in Sand Springs when I picked Peg up
> from camp today.  Sunday would be wonderful and we would love to have you,
> Dagmar.  I have church in the evening, so am open as to time as long as we
> are done by 5pm.  Maybe a luncheon sort of thing; bring quiche, fruit, bread
> and cheese?  It would be delightful with tea.  About 11 is as early as I am
> up for, but would love to spend the afternoon talking about garb.
>
> Susan

	An 11:00 am (flexible) start sounds perfect to me!  It seems as well to
be convenient for Herbal Fairgoers.  Sounds like a plan!  Let's discuss
whether we want to include an abbrieviated "Drape and Pillage" run on
the agenda.  It would have to be limited to only one or two stops since
we've proved we can spend 8+ hours on a major raid!
	I will try to check out the fabric stores the week before and note what
fabrics, colors, etc. are available at each place so we can make an
informed choice on our destination.
	Spring (garb) fever is here!

					Catrin
					More garb for everyone!