NK - directions to med faire please

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 13:10:24 PDT 2000

Not a problem...

Take I44, Turner Turnpike ($3) West to OKC (93 miles),
Take the I35 south exit (exit left) at the very end of
the turnpike. Continue South on I35, there is
construction at the I40 interchange, but just look
closely and follow I35 South signs (I think that you
are on I35 for 17 miles but I might be wrong on that).
Continue through Moore. Take the OU, Lindsay exit.
Turn Left (East) and go straight through Norman, then
straight through campus. You *will* see the Faire and
Duck Pond on your left, but if you don't see all the
people in funny clothes and you hit the tracks, turn
your head a little behind you and to the left.

I think I've been there a few too many times when I
can quote milages from memory!!!! ;)
Zahava

--- "Addington, Debbie, A"