NK - Hopefully, last on this subject:

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 22:50:14 PDT 2000

We took Eric to see his doctor today, and he released him to return to school
when he felt like it.  He's gonna try tomorrow--cap and gown pictures are
tomorrow.  He'd really hoped to be back by today--the school was sending kids
to a nearby junior college to take tests that would affect its standing
against other state schools for education quality, and they wanted Eric for
three different subjects.  Oh, well.  But while he still tires easily, he's
cut way back on the amount of pain medication he's taking and he's thinking
in terms of the prom Friday night.  So, I think he's ready to live again.
Thanks again for all your support.
Kevin