NK - Castle

Michael D. Heydon mdheydon at swbell.net
Wed Apr 12 12:25:20 PDT 2000

    Seems that I remember 14', could be wrong, but that is 6' in the ground,
and 8' in the air, but that was for supports, whereas the other poles could
be shorter.  Again I don't remember numbers but at least 20 maybe 30 14',
and as many others as we can lay hands on as the more material, the more
castle!
    Thorgrim also has a design using railroad ties and earth, rather Norse
and he likes it.
    To date the problem has been a team and a vehicle to go and fetch poles
whenever the sources finally got around to saying "first come first
serve"...

Merrik