NK - Drape and Pillage Costuming Seminar

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Apr 12 14:49:54 PDT 2000

Hi everybody!  It's getting closer to the weekend (YAY!) and you may
even now be making plans for what to do when it comes!  May I suggest
you consider:

	The Textile Vikings Strike Again or Drape and Pillage II, Sunday
starting at 11:00 AM at the home of Susan the Curious--ending 4:00-ish
	We plan to gather at Susan's home and make a lightning raid on
Hancock's nearby, then come back and play with fabric.  I will
demonstrate several styles of garb cutting that (trust me, I'm a Laurel)
ANYONE can do!  Trews (pants), early period gowns and tunics, men's
shirts and tabards are among the styles I plan to show.
	If you are garbless or undergarbed, come join us!  If you want some
help choosing fabric or kinds of garb, LIKEWISE!!  We plan to have as
much fun as the law allows and more.
	We regret that our timing coincides with Officers' Meeting, but don't
worry, we'll do it again.  And again, till I'm satisfied!

				Catrin
				Carry scissors, marking chalk & whip